We offer free Group Sadhana every day of the week!
These Group Sadhanas are a powerful way to work on personal growth, mental clarity, emotional balance, and health. Everyone is welcome to attend Group Sadhana; come for any or all of it! Group Sadhana is held:
Monday – Saturday at 3:40 am
Sundays at 4:30 am
@ Guru Nanak Dwara
2302 N 9th St
Phoenix, AZ 85006
For more information or inquires about Group Sadhana, please contact Soul Singh at 602-253-2584. He is even willing to provide wake up calls, if desired!
Sadhana includes the following:
- Japji: Morning Prayer. Recite or listen along with this prayer that is read aloud in Gurmukhi. Japji is called the “song of the soul” and celebrates connection to the Infinite.
- Tune in and Yoga Set: A teacher leads a Kundalini Yoga set.
- Deep Relaxation.
- Meditation and Chanting: A specific sequence of chants is done as part of Sadhana.
- Ending Prayer: Our Group Sadhana is followed by Gurdwara (Sikh devotional service) that includes a random reading from Sikh scriptures and devotional singing. Everyone is welcome to stay and attend Gurdwara.
- “Sadhana gives fearlessness and a sense of self, as well as projection, polarity combination, equilibrium, respectability, totality, internal and external self-knowlege, purity, dignity, divinity, and grace…You become a shining, living grace.”
- “All these changes that you are seeing in your personality did not happen because you got counseled, or your teacher was great. You all changed because you wanted to change and you did sadhana. Sadhana changed you… The ultimate approach is when you want to change, and you do sadhana. Then you shall change.”
- “The greatest reward of doing sadhana is that the person becomes incabable of being defeated. Sadhana is a self-victory and it is a victory over time and space. Getting up is a victory over time, and doing it is a victory over space.”
- “Always do some sadhana no matter how short, because every effort of the individual mind to meet the Universal Self is reciprocated a thousand-fold.”